1. He is my best friend.
2. He loves the Lord with all his mind, soul, strength.
3. He is truly a gift from God.
4. He is the one I prayed for as a little girl and the one I think about each day.
5. We can talk without speaking.
6. I never have to ask him “do you love me” he makes me know it everyday.
7. I get to go to sleep in his arms every night.
8. I get to wake up in his arms every morning.
9. I love the look in his eyes when he says “I Love You”.
10. He is a good listener.
11. He sings beautifully.
12. His smile melts me.
13. His dance moves, especially his robot moves.
14. He has an awesome sense of humor!
15. He can ALWAYS make me laugh. Even
when we are having a fight, he will say something
hilarious that will make be laugh so hard. In those
moments, it's hard to continue fighting.
16. I feel safe in his arms.
17. He is the most intelligent man I have ever met.
18. He IS my better half.
19. Every time he looks at me my heart skips a beat.
20. He is an unbelievable lover.
21. I love that he is so affectionate.
22. I still get butterflies when he kisses me.
23. He is not embarrassed to call me pet names in front of others
24. He is a good cook.
25. He looks so sexy in a suit.
26. I love the way he acts like a geek.
27. I love that he isn’t perfect.
28. He loves his family with a great deal of passion.
29. He takes time and goes the extra mile to show me that he loves me.
30. He gets along with my family and friends.
31. We can glance at each other from across the room and know what each other is thinking.
32.When I am grumpy, he still loves me.
33. God created him just for me.
34. He is an amazing father to his daughter. She just adores him!
35. The way he takes pride in his work and the joy in being a good provider.
36. He inspires me everyday.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Audrey Hepburn and her little pet fawn Pippin that she had in 1958 and 1959. She kept the fawn
at her home and became attached to it. It shopped with her, took naps beside her, and followed
her around all day. This was right around the time when she was shooting the movie Green