Thursday, August 11, 2011

22 weeks

22 week bump

My pregnancy is still going great. Desmond is very active. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a soccer player. My belly button has popped out this week. David thinks it's cute, me... not so much. It never popped out during my 1st pregnancy, so I find it funny it's out at 22 weeks. No stretch marks...yet, thankfully... knock on wood.

Lately, I have been preoccupied with the design of Ava and Desmond's shared bedroom. I want it to be perfect for the both of them, nothing too girlie nor too boyish. I like the simple, clean look. These are some ideas of what I'm hoping to do.



I adore the bright blue crib, the retro chair, not to mention utilizing the corners.
Ooh, and the ikea lamp is super cute!


Paper Baby Origami Mobile. I will be making this, except in blue and white.


Serena & Lily Spring Green Florentine Crib Sheet by Poshtot.


Starfish wall stencils or crabs?
Both are charming! Ava's bedroom is currently a bright pink with green alligators painted on the wall. I'm even tempted to keep that theme but change the color of the walls to either a light blue or a bright Tiffany's blue. I can't wait for the decorating to begin. I will continue to keep everyone updated with pictures:)

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment