Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some fun facts about me...

1. I have childlike hands. Not joking, they are really tiny. Opening jars is something I hate with a passion.

2. I can pogo stick, with no hands and jump rope at the same time. I had much too much free time as a child to perfect this art.

3. I have 3 spider bite scars. Two on the right leg and one on the left leg. I guess spiders find me delicious.

4. I'm an arachnophobic because of it.

5. I not-so-secretly think my husband is one of the greatest people to ever grace this earth.

6. I have a habit of reading minds.

7. I'm awesome. There is no denying it.

8. The number eight is my favorite number.

9. I love lucid dreaming.

10. I cracked my head. I have a crescent moon scar from the accident.

11. My daughter is my greatest work of art.

12. I married my best friend.

13. I'm totally obsessed with Alan Rickman's voice.

14. My eyes are very strangely col­ored. I usu­ally say they are blue, but that’s only half true. Around the pupil, they are actu­ally yellow. Only the outer half of the iris is blue. From close up, my eyes look like sun­flow­ers against a blue sky. At least that’s what a few people have told me. I’m sure it’s not totally unique, but I’ve never seen anyone else with eyes like mine. Also, when I cry my eyes change to a bright green.

15. My favorite word based purely on sound is Tumultuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment