1. I have childlike hands. Not joking, they are really tiny. Opening jars is something I hate with a passion.
2. I can pogo stick, with no hands and jump rope at the same time. I had much too much free time as a child to perfect this art.
3. I have 3 spider bite scars. Two on the right leg and one on the left leg. I guess spiders find me delicious.
4. I'm an arachnophobic because of it.
5. I not-so-secretly think my husband is one of the greatest people to ever grace this earth.
6. I have a habit of reading minds.
7. I'm awesome. There is no denying it.
8. The number eight is my favorite number.
9. I love lucid dreaming.
10. I cracked my head. I have a crescent moon scar from the accident.
11. My daughter is my greatest work of art.
12. I married my best friend.
13. I'm totally obsessed with Alan Rickman's voice.
14. My eyes are very strangely colored. I usually say they are blue, but that’s only half true. Around the pupil, they are actually yellow. Only the outer half of the iris is blue. From close up, my eyes look like sunflowers against a blue sky. At least that’s what a few people have told me. I’m sure it’s not totally unique, but I’ve never seen anyone else with eyes like mine. Also, when I cry my eyes change to a bright green.
15. My favorite word based purely on sound is Tumultuous.