Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're PREGNANT!

My husband and I are thrilled to announce that we are pregnant with our 2nd child. We are due December 16th, which is also my birthday. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and so far, this pregnancy has been a breeze. Thankfully, no morning sickness to report. I'm been very blessed that I have never had it in either of my pregnancies. The 5 pounds I have gained have gone to "the girls" and my tummy has yet to be seen.
At the end of this month I will be entering the 2nd trimester, which I'm hoping I will have lots more energy. Ava is so excited, she is always talking to my tummy and giving her little brother or sister kisses. She is going to be an amazing big sister:)

The illustrations above are my artwork. If you would like to use it, please give me the credit.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment